Did you find a dead offer?

Garden freebies come and go and so sometimes offers are no longer alive. If you have found a garden freebie that is dead, just simply leave a comment on that freebies post and I will mark it as dead.

Pages

Garden Freebies welcomes you!

Welcome to Garden Freebies! This blog was started because I happen to love gardening and love hunting for and signing up for freebies for my garden and I thought I would like to share with others.


Free Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds (SASE)


Dedicated to bringing you the best organically grown, heirloom tomato plants, they are ready to plant or pot.

We are providing free basil seed with every purchase.
Buy your plants today and get your basil seed!

If you send us a Stamped, Self Addressed envelope we will send you the basil seeds for free.


Click here to get the address to send your SASE to get your free seeds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment