Did you find a dead offer?

Garden freebies come and go and so sometimes offers are no longer alive. If you have found a garden freebie that is dead, just simply leave a comment on that freebies post and I will mark it as dead.

Pages

Garden Freebies welcomes you!

Welcome to Garden Freebies! This blog was started because I happen to love gardening and love hunting for and signing up for freebies for my garden and I thought I would like to share with others.


Free tomato seeds from Campbell's soup


Campbell's soup is offering free tomato seeds. All you need to do is enter 2 codes from the bottom of Campbell's Condensed soup cans and they will send you your free seeds.

That sounds mmm mmm good to me!

Offer expires 6/21/09 or while supplies last!

Get your free tomato seeds here!

1 comments:

  1. Shopping Cart Economist says

    I got the tomato seeds from campbells - they came quickly! And packed in a package that looked like a soup can!


Post a Comment