Did you find a dead offer?

Garden freebies come and go and so sometimes offers are no longer alive. If you have found a garden freebie that is dead, just simply leave a comment on that freebies post and I will mark it as dead.

Pages

Garden Freebies welcomes you!

Welcome to Garden Freebies! This blog was started because I happen to love gardening and love hunting for and signing up for freebies for my garden and I thought I would like to share with others.


Freebie tips

Here are a few tips I have learned to prevent spam.


  • Read the privacy policy posted on most legitimate websites to see what they will be doing with your information. Some unscrupulous companies sell your information to third parties.
  • Sign up for a free email account such as one provided by yahoo, gmail or hotmail and use it exclusively for signing up for freebies. This ensures your normal email address from being filled with spam.
  • Only fill out required fields on a freebie submission form. Don't give away any more information than is required to get the freebie.
  • If you are worried about receiving unsolicited phone calls, see if you can skip giving your phone number or give them a fake phone number such as 000-000-0000

1 comments:

  1. Reyna Meinhardt says

    I will do the fake phone number idea often! Unsolicited phone calls are very annoying and not fun!!


Post a Comment